DiabetesLab is looking for a talented front end developer to work on a web platform and
hybrid iOS and Android apps.
The code written in JS for data visualization should meet highest requirements of reliability
and performance, therefore experience in this area is highly desirable. An understanding of
UX best practices and Python/Django will be highly beneficial.
Candidates should have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem
solving. They should be able to take ownership of business requirements and devise and
develop solutions that meet the customers' needs. Time to market is critical.
Week-to-week tasks will involve development and integration of new features and enhancements
of existing ones.
- Experience with AngularJS
- Knowledge of Ajax and cross domain scripting;
- Proactive thinking and working closely with both designers and developers on building
(mobile) web applications in an Agile environment;
- OOA, OOD and programming patterns;
- Problem-solving oriented;
- Keen to learn new frameworks and languages;
- Experience in integrating front-end code with RESTful APIs and web application
- Personal experience with type 1 diabetes is a plus;
- Good English communication skills.
What we are offering:
You will join a young, energetic, dynamic and Poland-based team working for a
multinational startup company. You will be given free reign to think outside the box and
act on those thoughts, experimenting with new solutions. If you are excited by the prospect
of working for a healthcare software/hardware startup, we encourage you to submit